FRDM - Supply chain solution
Assess your ESG risks and build transparency in your global supply chain.
FRDM (pronounced free-dom) is a supply chain transparency solution accessible through OneHub to help your company build transparent, ethical, and sustainable supply chains, further increasing the attractiveness of African businesses and expanding their participation in global supply chains.
Using machine learning, the FRDM platform algorithmically highlights ESG risks throughout global supply chains at a fraction of the cost of traditional approaches. It is trusted by a number of multinational corporations, with Standard Bank as its exclusive partner in Africa.
Supply chains are under increasing scrutiny from regulators, investors and customers. Regulators are requiring companies to monitor and mitigate environmental and social risks in their supply chains. Investors are also asking companies to address social justice and sustainability through their operations. Furthermore, customers have higher expectations of companies to address ESG concerns.
FRDM works by:
- Organising all supplier and spend data
- Creating a predictive bill of materials for everything you the client buy’s and applying insights about environmental, social, & and business continuity risks
- Helping you the client engage with suppliers using its toolkit to reduce risk and increase your client resilience
- Producing impactful reports for the client team, stakeholders, and regulators
- Helping you the client track improvements to your its supply chain and constantly improving your resilience
- FRDM is available on OneHub, a single point of entry for Standard Bank’s corporate clients and partner organisations to connect and interact. The platform allows you clients to discover and procure digital tools and services developed by the bank and its trusted network of partners.
Along with FRDM, this platform provides access to partners such as, iiDENTIFii, which enables you to biometrically identify and verify individuals you are doing business with, and Authentifi, an intelligent data solution designed to assist your business to enhance risk management, optimise cost and efficiencies, and improve cashflow and collection success ratios.
If you’re an existing Standard Bank client and would like to access FRDM, please complete this form to register.
For more information, contact us on [email protected]