Our Corporate and Investment Banking team provides a full suite of financial solutions to larger corporates, financial institutions, international counterparties, governments, parastatals and high net worth individuals.
Having developed in line with globalising markets, Standard Bank Mauritius combines the advantages of the business friendly environment of Mauritius, the expertise of our in-country team and the synergy within our global distribution network to provide differentiated solutions to clients.
We understand the unique character of business in Mauritius and in Africa; from banking, transaction and regulatory requirements to the key players and opportunities.
The Global Markets team concentrates on:
- Foreign exchange trading and sale
- Money markets and treasury bills
- Fixed income/bond trading
- Interest rate derivative hedging and structuring
- Structured products for yield enhancement or risk management solutions
- Commodities hedging
- Global Markets research
- Leveraged finance
- Term lending
- Debt capital markets
- Project finance
- Corporate finance and advisory
- Property finance
- Equity capital markets
- Structured trade finance
- Asset finance
- Structured finance
Transactional Products and Services
We work across:
- Cash management, including payments and collections, and liquidity management
- Trade finance services across documentary credits and collections, guarantees and finance
- Investor services, including settlement of trades, safekeeping assets, registration of securities, income collections, corporate actions and client reporting.
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Our discreet and proactive Private Banking and Wealth Management services address the unique financial needs of high net worth clients. We provide personalised financial solutions to each client
- Transactional banking
Dedicated client relationship managers provide a single point of entry into Standard Bank’s full financial services competencies.
Read more about corporate and investment banking solutions for your business.